Vanguard Instruments was established in 1992 and is well known in the industry for their rugged, easy to operate test instruments. All major test instruments can be operated from the front panel or through a PC. Vanguard will continue to operate from their factory in Ontario, CA, as a division of Doble.
Vanguard test instruments include many models with varying features for:
- Circuit Breaker Contact Resistance Meters (Micro-Ohmmeter)
- Current Transformer Testers
- Transformer Turns Ratio (TTR) Testers
- Transformer Winding Resistance Meters
- Vacuum Bottle Testers
- Relay Test Equipment, including Primary Current injection up to 600A
We are proud to work with and represent Vanguard Instruments.